The CLUB Ministries is excited about you & your youth coming to our Youth Winter Retreat at Blowing Rock Conference Center on January 26-28, 2024! Here is some information as you prepare to come to Blowing Rock:
- Please send one check per church group, made payable to "The CLUB Ministries," and mail your payments (POSTMARKED BY DECEMBER 15) to:
The CLUB Ministries
Attn: Denise Williams
1871 Queens Meadow Ct.
Asheboro, NC 27205
- REQUIRED: Be sure to bring your individual registration/release forms that you filled out for The CLUB Retreat. These are due at registration.
- Registration is from 7-9 pm on January 26. If you need an earlier check-in, please contact the Conference Center (828-295-7813).
- We are NOT offering dinner Friday night - please eat before arrival.
- Our opening session will kickoff at 9:30 pm.
- We do not provide dinner Saturday night. You should plan to provide dinner for your group on Saturday since you will leave for the slopes before 5pm. Some groups send someone to a grocery store nearby and get food for a “picnic” at the ski resort (there is a room where you can store your food and gather to eat there). There is food for sale at the ski resort but it is expensive. Pizza will be served at the retreat center when you all return.
- Please have your youth bring some extra money for snacks, souvenirs, and shirts. The CLUB will have lots of neat things that your youth may want to purchase. There will be pizza available at the Conference Center Saturday night after skiing.
Please be praying for our retreat - that lives will be changed through the power of Jesus' love. Travel safe and I'll see you on the mountain!
Christ above all!
~Denise Williams - Registrar