Summer Retreat - Next Steps
The CLUB Retreat is excited about you & your youth coming to our "Surge!" youth beach retreat at Fort Caswell, NC on August 11-13, 2023! Here is some information as you prepare to come to Fort Caswell.
- In the column to the right is information from Fort Caswell Reservations regarding meal times, the facilities, and a "Guest/Counselor Registration Form." This form needs to be filled out and given to us when you arrive on campus. (This form needs the required signatures). Please read over the Caswell information carefully and pass this information along to your group. Please note you must bring linens! Stress to your youth that we are guests and we want to be a good witness to our hosts!
- The information about deposits and balance due to Caswell can be ignored because you are paying through CLUB Retreats. Please send one check per church group, made payable to "The CLUB Ministries," and mail your payments (POSTMARKED BY JUNE 2) to:
The CLUB Ministries
Attn: Denise Williams
1871 Queens Meadow Ct.
Asheboro, NC 27205
- REQUIRED: Be sure to bring your individual registration/release forms that you filled out for The CLUB Retreat. These are due at registration.
- You can arrive as early as 2 pm but your housing will not be ready for you to check in & unpack until 4 pm. We are offering dinner Friday night between 5:30 - 6:30 pm. We want to be good stewards of the food and not be wasteful. In order to help the kitchen staff, we need to know how many people are planning on taking advantage of this free meal! If you are, please email Denise Williams at [email protected], with your church name and the number of people who will be eating. If your group won't be there until later, you do not need to email Denise.
- Our opening session will kickoff at 9 pm with the doors opening at 8:30 pm. So, if you cannot get there in time for dinner on Friday, you shouldn't miss anything.
- Please have your youth bring some extra money for snacks, ice cream, and shirts. Caswell has a great store with lots of neat things that your youth may want to purchase.
- Don't forget the bug spray and sun screen!
Please be praying for our retreat - that lives will be changed through the power of Jesus' love. Travel safe and I'll see you at the beach!
Christ above all!
~Denise William - Registrar